PartyTime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHOST STORIES .... woooooooooh

3 posters

Go down

GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Empty GHOST STORIES .... woooooooooh

Post  Numptyz Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 am

From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night ~ Good Lord deliver us !!!!

affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid

Post your ghost stories here !!!!

This is not an examination !!! Your grammar and spelling will not be marked or criticised !!!!

It is your ideas that matter ... You can create a totally new story..... rewrite an old one.....write a short poem.... Just go where your imagination takes you...
Numptyz
Numptyz

PTT

Register : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Empty beowulf166 story - TROUBLE ON THE MOLEHILL

Post  beowulf166 Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 am

It was a freezing cold night on Molehill.The gnomes were unsettled as they snuggled up in their sleeping bags - there was sabotage afoot.They had noticed that every night over the last week, with increasing quantity, some carrots had gone missing from their garden. Tonya Tumbleduck gnome shivered when she thought how angry the garden owner would be if it happened again tonight. "There`s only one thing for it" she thought "i`ll just have to stay up all night and find out who is stealing all the carrots. Very quietly, so as not to disturb the other gnomes, she wriggled out of her sleeping bag, grabbed her torch and crept outside. She got herself a glass of tomato juice and sat down behind a fountain to wait. She was sat there about 5 minutes when she heard a scraping noise coming from the garden. "STAY RIGHT THERE!" she shouted as she jumped up switching on her torch. There in the middle of the garden sat a very fat mole. "Why are you stealing our carrots?" she asked. The mole looked sheepish. "Well, i heard that carrots help you see in the dark but no matter how many i eat i still can`t see" whimpered the mole. "You silly mole!" said Tonya "Moles are meant to be short-sighted, carrots won`t help!" . "Yours don`t," he said with tears in his eyes "I`ll go and find somebody elses-theirs might" and he sauntered away in search of another garden..........IT MIGHT BE YOURS!!! GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Icon_eek GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Icon_cry GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Icon_pale
beowulf166
beowulf166
The Writers award
The Writers award

Register : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Empty Re: GHOST STORIES .... woooooooooh

Post  Jadwiga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Great story. If I find time in rl I think I will write one, too. Nice idea. GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Icon_smile
Jadwiga
Jadwiga

Register : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

GHOST   STORIES .... woooooooooh Empty Re: GHOST STORIES .... woooooooooh

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down